Welcome to the TMHRA QC (Query Connection). The first and last stop to help TMHRA members create and maintain outstanding Quality Control within their organizations by sharing knowledge and resources while making connections all across Texas.
How the List Works
When you become a member of TMHRA, you will be added to the QC, no need to sign up. You will receive a welcome email with instructions similar to the one on this page. If you do not receive a welcome email from TMHRA QC, contact Tristan Gideon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending and receiving messages: To send and receive messages, you will need to sing up for subcategories. Subcategories have a unique title and email handle. For instance, if you wanted to send an email to Benefits/Affordable Care Act, you will need to first join the group following the simple instructions below, then you can directly message the group by using “email@example.com.” If you wish to send emails directly from the Gaggle Mail platform, click here to be redirected. You will need to create an account to do so, but you will not need to rejoin the group.
- Creating an Account
- Navigating the QC
- Customizing your Profile and Delivery Settings
- Joining Subcategories
- Sending Messages and File Sharing
Like our previous service, we offer multiple categories for a more refined experience. If you wish to sign up for different categories, click on the TMHRA logo at the top left of your TMHRA QC home-screen and you will be redirected to the signup portal. Categories function just like the main group, and each has a unique email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Categories are listed below:
- Benefits/Affordable Care Act
- Civil Service
- Collective Bargaining/Meet and Confer
- COVID-19 (Policies, Resources, Leave, etc.)
- Employment Lifecycle (Recruitment, Onboarding, Retention, Offboarding)
- Employee Engagement and Recognition
- Federal versus State Laws
- HR Technology
- Interview Questions
- Job Descriptions
- Policies and Procedures
- Public Safety
- RFP/Vendor Agreement Templates
- TMHRA QC (Main Group)
- Wellness (Holistic)
Instead of receiving messages as soon as they are sent to the group, you can choose to receive a days’ worth of messages all at once in a daily digest. To enable the Daily Digest feature, visit your member settings page. You can toggle the on and off switch for your daily digest, change the email address where you receive these messages, and unsubscribe here.
- Posts to this system are the opinions of the individuals making the post.
- Do not forward any information gathered from this system unless you have received permission from the author(s).
- Be careful of attachments that may contain viruses.
- Stay on topic. Replies to a question posted to the group should benefit the entire group and will be seen by the entire group. If you want the reply to be seen by only one person, e-mail that person directly.
- Always summarize your question in the subject line. This information helps members find specific messages.
- Before acting on any information received from the group, a city official should consult with local legal counse
If you aren’t sure why you’re on the list, or if you have any questions about how it works, you can contact the list administrator here email@example.com, or contact me directly at Tristan@tml.org.