The mission of the Program Committee is to plan and execute valuable educational programs for TMHRA members to meet their educational, professional development and technical needs. If you know of a speaker or program that would be valuable to TMHRA members, please submit the information here.
The TMHRA Program committee is tasked with the following duties:
- Secure input from members regarding their desired area of training
- Assemble and review evaluations of conferences and be responsive to desires of the members
- Obtain professional disciplinary diversity in speakers to cover all topics of interest
- Strive to obtain knowledgeable and acknowledged presenters for all sessions
- Provide social events to enhance interaction and networking among members
- Develop, where appropriate, multi-year program “tracks” and courses that meet the beginner, intermediate and advanced knowledge subject matter needs of members
- Stay current in knowledge/awareness of technical and professional developments in the Human Resources profession.